I like this passage, but I am not entirely sure why. I really don't understand this passage at all...I guess that's why I like it.
This word "Mu" I am curious as to what it means. Focusing on this word, and cracking it open. Not in terms of "has" and "has not".
Perhaps to focus on "Mu" is to not focus on "Mu". Or, focus on "Mu" but not expect to find the answer to "Mu".
Once the focus is put on "mu" it is impossible to get the thought from the mind. The thought never leaves until the answer is found.
This concept is very interesting. This kind of obsession for an answer is relateable. Who doesn't obsess over one thing or another. But to not know what it is that you are obsessing over...that would be...well...curious...
To not know what you want to know, because you know that if you know it, there would be no point in trying to know it.
These are the questions and philosophies that I love the most. They force me to think really really hard, and the answer is not something that comes easily or quickly, but rather never comes, but rather becomes known. We already know the answer that we seek, but we are not aware of it yet.
I would like to know what this word "Mu" is, and why it is so significant. Why do people seek to understand this word, or rather understand what the word means? It must be something like samandhi, or rather peace.
Inward peace and knowingness of purpose and place, and all things. That would be, well, samandhi I guess. I don't think that I would want to know all things and all places and all purposes. Where is the fun in that? Where is the fun in life if you know everything?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Hailey,
You wrote: "To not know what you want to know, because you know that if you know it, there would be no point in trying to know it.
These are the questions and philosophies that I love the most. They force me to think really really hard, and the answer is not something that comes easily or quickly, but rather never comes, but rather becomes known."
I really liked the way you put this. It became very clear.
Post a Comment